FESA Trading Management System is the right choice when you are looking for practical and efficient solution to manage your trading business. It automates the complex order processing while keeping your warehouse operation as productive as possible.
It combines powerful analysis capabilities to give you a better understanding of your sales and operations activities for informed decision making while task scheduling and reminding functions that help you make the decision more quickly and on time.
Streamline sales and purchasing processes to increase efficiency
Accurate reflection of inventory value
Quick response to customer enquiries by instant checking to product price book, order status and stock availability
Provide flexibility to cater for various trading practices, such as indent trade, assembly/assortment, consignment order, procurement control or inter-company handling etc.
Task scheduling and alerting functions help avoiding to miss any deadline
Obtain multi-dimensional analysis on your trading business through configurable reports and powerful pivot tables
- Comprehensive security controls across company-level, user role and record-level, for example cost/price related field and document type
- Inter-related connection with Tree Setting for companies
- Operation planning and warehouse management are fully automated / Fully automated order processing
- User-definable schedule task for system functions
- Comprehensive default setting per product for order generation
- Documents trace from top to bottom
- Support multiple-to-multiple relationship between documents
- Various client program options, such as Windows Client, Java Client, HTML5 Client and FESA Client
- Built-in reporting tool for “Report Designer” and “Pivot Table”
- User-defined report layout can be saved as template
- Automatically send scheduled result by E-mail and Message Center
- Pop-up agent at client side to alert user for new incoming message
- Fully support inventory dimension for lot, bin, expiry date, color, size and serial number
- Support different costing methods per individual product such as weighted average, FIFO and LOT